TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. Our Mission: Here at the Boutique Beach Retreat, it is our mission to provide travelers an amazing place to relax and enjoy their time just steps from the beach in beautiful Treasure Island, Florida.
Our team always strives to be 5 star hosts! So, pack your beach gear and sunscreen. Sunny Florida awaits!
2. Booking. When you book a Listing, you are agreeing to pay all charges for your booking including the Listing price, applicable fees, taxes, and any other items identified during checkout (collectively, “Total Price”). You are also agreeing that Boutique Beach INC Payments may charge and collect any security deposit identified during checkout. When you receive the booking confirmation, a contract for Host Services (sometimes called a reservation in these Terms) is formed directly between you and Boutique Beach INC. The cancellation policy (see below) and any other rules, standards, policies, or requirements identified in the Listing or during checkout form part of your contract with the Host.
3. Accommodation Reservations. An Accommodation reservation is a limited license to enter, occupy, and use the Accommodation. The Host retains the right to re-enter the Accommodation during your stay, to the extent it is reasonably necessary, permitted and consistent with applicable law. If you stay past checkout, the Host has the right to make you leave in a manner consistent with applicable law, including by imposing reasonable overstay penalties. You may not exceed the maximum number of allowed Guests.
4. Cancellations, Travel Issues, and Refunds. In general, if as a Guest you cancel a reservation, the amount refunded to you is determined by the cancellation policy that applies to that reservation.
- 50% deposit is non refundable.
- Remaining 50% refundable 60 days prior to the event.
5. Your Responsibilities. You are responsible and liable for your own acts and omissions and are also responsible for the acts and omissions of anyone you invite to join or provide access to any Accommodation, or other Host Service. For example, this means: (i) you are responsible for leaving an Accommodation (and related personal property) in the condition it was in when you arrived, and (ii) you must act with integrity, treat others with respect, and comply with applicable laws at all times. If you are booking for an additional guest who is a minor or if you bring a minor to a Host Service, you must be legally authorized to act on behalf of the minor and you are solely responsible for the supervision of that minor.
YOUR ASSUMPTION OF RISK. You acknowledge that many activities carry inherent risks and agree that, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, you assume the entire risk arising out of your access to and use of the Boutique Beach Retreat Platform and any Content, including your stay at any Accommodation, participation in any Experience, use of any other Host Service, or any other interaction you have with other Members whether in person or online. This means it is your responsibility to investigate to determine whether the accommodations and/or services are suitable for you. For example, Host Services may carry risk of illness, bodily injury, disability, or death, and you freely and willfully assume those risks by choosing to participate in those Host Services.
LAST UPDATED: 03/14/21
1. Information needed to use the Boutique Beach Retreat Platform.
We collect personal information about you when you use the Boutique Beach Retreat Platform. Without it, we may not be able to provide you with all services requested. This information includes:
- Contact Information, Account, Profile Information. Such as your first name, last name, phone number, postal address, email address, date of birth, some of which will depend on the features you use.
- Identity Verification and Payment Information. Such as images of your government issued ID (as permitted by applicable laws), your ID number or other verification information, bank account or payment account information.
2. Information you choose to give us.
You can choose to provide us with additional personal information. This information may include:
- Additional Profile Information. Such as gender, preferred language(s), city, and personal description.
- Other Information. Such as when you fill in a form, add information to your account, respond to surveys, participate in promotions, communicate with our customer care team and other Members, or share your experience with us. This may include health information if you choose to share it with us.
3. Information Automatically Collected by Using the Boutique Beach Retreat Platform and our Payment Services.
When you use the Boutique Beach Retreat Platform and Payment Services, we automatically collect personal information. This information may include:
- Geo-location Information. Such as precise or approximate location determined from your IP address or mobile device’s GPS depending on your device settings. We may also collect this information when you’re not using the app if you enable this through your settings or device permissions.
- Usage Information. Such as the pages or content you view, searches for Listings, bookings you have made, and other actions on the Boutique Beach Retreat Platform.
- Log Data and Device Information. Such as details about how you’ve used the Boutique Beach Retreat Platform (including if you clicked on links to third party applications), IP address, access dates and times, hardware and software information, device information, device event information, unique identifiers, crash data, cookie data, and the pages you’ve viewed or engaged with before or after using the Boutique Beach Retreat Platform.
- Cookies and Similar Technologies.
- Payment Transaction Information. Such as payment instrument used, date and time, payment amount, payment instrument expiration date and billing postcode, PayPal email address, IBAN information, your address and other related transaction details.
HOW WE USE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
4. Provide, Improve, and Develop the Boutique Beach Retreat Platform. We use personal information to:
- enable you to access the Boutique Beach Retreat Platform and make and receive payments,
- perform analytics, debug and conduct research,
- provide customer service,
- send you messages, updates, security alerts, and account notifications,
- if you provide us with your contacts’ information such as your friends or co-travelers, we may process this information: (i) to facilitate your referral invitations, (ii) to share your trip details and facilitate trip planning, (iii) for fraud detection and prevention, and (iv) to facilitate your requests or for any other purpose you authorize,
- personalize and customize your experience based on your interactions with the Beach Retreat Platform Platform, your search and booking history, your profile information and preferences, and other content you submit, and
- enable your use of our enterprise products.
5. Create and Maintain a Trusted and Safer Environment. We use personal information to:
- detect and prevent fraud, spam, abuse, security and safety incidents, and other harmful activity,
- conduct security investigations and risk assessments,
- verify or authenticate information provided by you,
- comply with our legal obligations, protect the health and well-being of our Guests, Hosts, Hosts’ employees and members of the public,
- resolve disputes,
- comply with law, respond to legal requests, prevent harm and protect our rights,
- enforce our Terms and other policies,
6. Provide, Personalize, Measure, and Improve our Advertising and Marketing. We may use personal information to:
- send you promotional messages, marketing, advertising, and other information based on your preferences and social media advertising through social media platforms,
- personalize, measure, and improve our advertising,
- administer referral programs, rewards, surveys, contests, or other promotional activities or events sponsored or managed by Boutique Beach Retreat or its third-party partners,
- analyze characteristics and preferences to send you promotional messages, marketing, advertising and other information that we think might be of interest to you, and
- invite you to events and relevant opportunities.
7. Provide Payment services.
Personal information is used to enable or authorize third parties to use Payment Services:
- Detect and prevent money laundering, fraud, abuse, security incidents.
- Conduct security investigations and risk assessments.
- Comply with legal obligations (such as anti-money laundering regulations).
- Enforce the Payment Terms and other payment policies.
- With your consent, send you promotional messages, marketing, advertising, and other information that may be of interest to you based on your preferences.
- Provide and improve the Payment Services.
8. Sharing With Your Consent or at Your Direction.
Where permissible with applicable law, we may use certain information about you, such as your email address, de-identify it, and share it with social media platforms, to generate leads, drive traffic to Boutique Beach Retreat or otherwise promote our products and services.
9. Sharing Between Members.
To help facilitate bookings or other interactions between Guests and Hosts, we may need to share certain information such as:
- When you as a Guest invite additional Guests to a booking, your full name, travel dates, Host name, Listing details, the Accommodation address, and other related information will be shared with each additional Guest.
10. Host Service Providers.
Host may use third-party services to help manage or deliver their services, such as cleaning services or lock providers. Host may use features on the Boutique Beach Retreat Platform to share information about the Guest (like check-in and check-out dates, Guest name, Guest phone number) with such third-party service providers.
11. Complying with Law, Responding to Legal Requests, Preventing Harm and Protecting our Rights.
We may disclose your information to courts, law enforcement, governmental or public authorities, tax authorities, or authorized third parties, if and to the extent we are required or permitted to do so by law or where disclosure is reasonably necessary: (i) to comply with our legal obligations, (ii) to comply with a valid legal request or to respond to claims asserted against Boutique Beach Retreat, (iii) to respond to a valid legal request relating to a criminal investigation to address alleged or suspected illegal activity, or to respond to or address any other activity that may expose us, you, or any other of our users to legal or regulatory liability, (iv) to enforce and administer our agreements, or (v) to protect the rights, property or personal safety of Boutique Beach INC, its employees, or members of the public. For example, if permitted due to the forgoing circumstances, Host tax information may be shared with tax authorities or other governmental agencies.
For remittance of Taxes where legally permissible according to applicable law, we may disclose Hosts’ and Guests’ information about transactions, bookings, Accommodations and occupancy Taxes to the applicable tax authority, such as Host and Guest names, Listing addresses, transaction dates and amounts, tax identification number(s), the amount of taxes received (or due) by Hosts from Guests, and contact information.
We share personal information with affiliated and unaffiliated service providers to help us run our business, including service providers that help us: (i) fraud prevention, and risk assessment, (ii) perform product development, maintenance and debugging, (iii) allow the provision of the Boutique Beach Retreat Services through third-party platforms and software tools (e.g. through the integration with our APIs), (vi) provide customer service, advertising, or payments services, (iv) process, handle or assess insurance claims or similar claims. These providers are contractually bound to protect your personal information and have access to your personal information to perform these tasks.
While no organization can guarantee perfect security, we are continuously implementing and updating administrative, technical, and physical security measures to help protect your information against unauthorized access, loss, destruction, or alteration.